Live Video Workflow Engineer
NewTek, San Antonio, TX
NewTek, the Emmy Award winning provider of innovative solutions for Graphics, Film and Television Production recognizes that employees are at the core of its success. We recruit and retain highly qualified, motivated, and passionate individuals and provide them with an environment to grow, succeed, and share in the company’s success.
Live video workflow engineers provide services to drive product integration in global key accounts, orchestrate responses to urgent technical issues, and aggregate product and workflow knowledge for the benefit of internal and external customers. The successful candidate will be a passionate technologist yet possess the professional polish and tenacity to become and remain a trusted advisor and consultant to mission-critical customer productions. Live video workflow engineers are responsible for developing workflow solutions from customer requirements, defining project scopes and timelines, and addressing technical questions regarding NewTek products. Through demonstrated technical knowledge, the workflow engineer will work with NewTek product engineers to design, test and hone product integrations to meet customer production needs.
This customer-facing role will include the creation and delivery of technical presentations explaining products and services to prospective customers and internal stakeholders. Live video workflow engineers confer with customers and relevant NewTek staff to assess equipment needs and determine system requirements for a satisfactory solution, both in planned services as well as ad-hoc incident resolution.
The position is based in and works closely with teams located in NewTek’s San Antonio headquarters, but candidates should expect up to 50% travel in both a scheduled and reactive capacity. International travel is required.
- Prepare and deliver technical presentations, articles, project estimates, and statements of work.
- Collaborate with sales and support teams to understand customer requirements.
- Provide consulting to internal and external customers including technical support and training.
- Work with channel partners to develop customized workflows including third-party products.
- Continuously expand knowledge of NewTek’s technologies and products.
- Represent NewTek professionally at industry trade shows and other events.
- Proficiency with NewTek’s internal systems and processes.
Resumes can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org