Sienna NDI® Signal Generator for MacOS
April 27, 2018 by Chuck Baker
Sienna has produced a suite of IP-based video production tools for Mac systems and iOS devices using NewTek’s royalty-free NDI® technology for bi-directional transport of video, audio, metadata and communications on standard networks, at high-quality and with very low latency. In this video, Sienna puts their NDI Signal Generator through its paces, as well as noting a number of the use cases within a production, such as checking the connections between devices and calibration.
Features and controls offered include:
- 1920 x 1080 HD video resolution
- Video frame rates from 1 FPS to 60 FPS
- Interlaced, Progressive or Field-Based formats
- A selection of test tones
- Still image test patterns
- Animated test patterns, some including tones or a marker sync tone
Sienna’s NDI Monitor for MacOS is also used in the video, displaying the output of the NDI Signal Generator.