Kiloview to Show 4K Bidirectional NDI®-HDMI Converter at IBC 2019
September 13, 2019 by Chuck Baker
Changsha Kiloview Electronics Co., Ltd., an innovative professional video transmission and management total solution provider, will be unveiling the N20 4Kp60 UHD bidirectional NDI®-HDMI Converter at IBC 2019. The unit is among the first to market to provide an NDI encoder and decoder in a single unit. At 100x80x24mm, the converter is so compact you can put it in your pocket, but is fully featured with:
- HDMI 2.0 input
- HDMI 2.0 output for Loopthrough and the NDI>HDMI decoder
- Ethernet with PoE capability
- Tally lights
- LED lights for power and connection status
- PTZ control support
- 3.5mm audio input/output with intercom support
- Threaded camera mount hole
- Compatible with Kiloview IMS software to help with the device management, NDI source management, remote configuration and upgrading, etc.
- DC power capability with versatile range from 5V-18V - the unit can be powered by USB, power banks, camera batteries, and a variety of DC power adapters.
NDI, a brand of Vizrt Group, is the leading IP standard for video production over IP. Now integrated in thousands of products in the hands of millions of users, NDI encodes far in excess of real-time for virtually any resolution including 4K and beyond. With support for customizable metadata for developers, control and communications support, resolution and format independence, the ability to work in standard networks and to gain advantages in enhanced networks, NDI is a future proof IP solution for every level of the content production industry and any content production tool manufacturer.
Kiloview Electronics has built an innovative line of tools to enable media production and streaming workflows, including a suite of products that bring NDI IP workflow to traditional production suites. This includes a line of NDI-capable encoders that support
NDI|HX for wired and wireless network transmission of SDI or HDMI input video at 1080p. In addition to the products they market themselves, Kiloview has the capability to design and make solutions for other companies wishing to implement NDI for their products, including encoders, decoders, converters, cameras and more.
Get the complete details on the N20: Kiloview N20 Product Page
Watch our interview with Kiloview from NAB 2019: NDI® Central Podcast - 2019 Ep. 7: Kiloview
Kiloview will be showing its products at Hall 8, D16 at IBC 2019.